Original canvas print of my original painting with passe-partout but not framed.
Queen of Sheba, Arabic Bilqīs, Ethiopian Makeda (flourished 10th-century BCE) according to Jewish and Islamic traditions, ruler of the kingdom of Sabaʾ (or Sheba) in southwestern Arabia.
In the biblical account of the reign of King Solomon, she visited his court at the head of a camel caravan bearing gold, jewels, and spices. According to the Bible, the purpose of her visit was to test Solomon’s wisdom by asking him to solve a number of riddles.
- Name: The Queen of Sheba – Limited Edition
- Size of this print is 10.7 x 17 cm / 4.2 x 6.7 inches (not including a surrounding white border of 0.5 cm/0,2″)
- Size of passe-partout: 18 x 24 cm / 7.1 x 9.5 inches
- Signed by me (the artist)
- Purchase does not transfer copyright to buyers in any way.
Canvas density: 410 gram/square meter.
Printed on HP Design Jet Z6200 printer with original HP pigment inks (200 years warranty from the manufacturer)
With bevel cut ivory passe-partout (3.5 mm thickness) made of museum quality acid-free carton.
Limited edition of 50.
On the front side and the number of prints from the backside.
The signature itself and its place may be a little bit different from what you see in the photo.
HANDLING & SHIPPING INFORMATION:
I ship this print with registered mail worldwide.
Expected delivery time 5-12 business days.
There is no shipping on Friday and Saturday.
Thank you for supporting ORIGINAL art.