Mediterranean folklore has influenced Arabic and Jewish art and culture since ancient times.
The Tales of One Thousand and One Nights is more than just a collection of fairy tales – it is an integral part of an entire culture’s belief and way of life.
This collection of tales has also heavily influenced some truly exquisite artworks, including this stunning triptych of the same name.
This piece of art is absolutely self sufficient, but together with other two parts creates an incredible powerful composition a full of colors and illusions.
* Name: The tales of 1001 nights triptych. Right panel
* Painter: Elena Kotliarker
* Wall size: 27″ x 48″ (70 X 123 cm).
* Original handmade acrylic painting on canvas
* Style: Modern, Figurative, Mediterranean
* Certification of Authenticity in digital form provided
* Express shipping 3-4 days worldwide
* 30 Days full money refund accepted
Canvas. Pastel chalks, acrylic on the sand texture and finished with relief paint.
This painting is shipped rolled and UNSTRETCHED. You will need to have it stretched at a framer in your area before it will be ready to hang. The declared size is after stretching.