For me as an artist, looking and seeing and feeling as much detail as the world offers is one of the great joys of life. Sadly, I feel this joy is not shared by much of the world- the lost generations who see everything through pixels on a screen. This sadness reflects in my new series “Pixelization”.
These pixels represent to me the false reality that so many live through. Why is this holding my attention rather than the beauty below? How are people so easily distracted by the easily-digestible bite-sized version of life they find on the screen?
The pixels cast shadows over the natural beauty below. A figure of what could be a person stands alone while I look down on them with a bird’s eye view. Is that not a perfectly heartbreaking view of people today? Reality masked by technology. Deep connections replaced by singular points of view given to us.
* Name: Pixelization #1
* Painter: Elena Kotliarker
* Wall size: 12″ x 12″ x 1.5″ (30 X 30 x 4 cm)
* Original handmade ready to hang acrylic painting on canvas
* Style: Modern, Abstract, Figurative
* Certification of Authenticity in digital form provided
* Express shipping 3-4 days worldwide
* 30 Days full money refund accepted
Canvas. Pastel chalks, acrylic on the sand texture finished with relief paint.