The color palette is not what matters here – it is all about how the image reflects the idea that the creation process is as important as the outcome.
Take the bee, for example. Without its work flying from flower to flower collecting and dispersing pollen,
we would not have the beautifully bright and bold petals we enjoy in nature.
* Name: My Palette #4
* Painter: Elena Kotliarker
* Wall size with frame: 8″ x 6″ x 1″ (20 cm x 15 cm x 2.7 cm)
* Inner size without frame: 7″ x 5″ (18 cm x 13 cm)
* The declared size include a frame.
* Style: Modern, Abstract, Figurative
* Certification of Authenticity in digital form provided
* Express shipping 3-4 days worldwide
* 30 Days full money refund accepted
Canvas. acrylic on volume gel finished with relief paint.
The painting is mounted on cardboard then framed using a standard Ikea frame.
It is always possible to replace a frame with a different color.
Exists on the back side of the painting
This painting is shipped framed and ready to hang. The back panel is allowed to hang this painting both vertically and horizontally and also equipped with easel table stand
See the rest artwork of this series:
My Palette #1
My Palette #2
My Palette #3
There are no reviews yet.