The Keys of Light
Throughout history, the key has been one of humankind’s most universal symbols, representing knowledge, mystery, and initiation. In art, Christian saints, pagan gods, and medieval kings alike are depicted holding keys as symbols of their spiritual or temporal power.
Three keys worn together are said to unlock the doors of wealth, health, and love. Keys in coats-of-arms indicate trust and loyalty.
* Title: The Keys of Light
* Painter: Elena Kotliarker
* Wall size: 59" x 35" (150 X 88 cm).
* Original handmade acrylic painting on canvas
* Style: Modern, Art Nouveau, Floral
* Certification of Authenticity in digital form provided
* Express shipping 3-4 days worldwide
Canvas. Pastel chalks, acrylic on the sand texture and finished with relief paint.
This painting is shipped rolled and UNSTRETCHED. You will need to have it stretched at a framer in your area before it will be ready to hang. The declared size is after stretching.