Heritage series #1. Lion of Judah
The Tribe of Judah (Yehudah), its conquests, and the centrality of its capital in Jerusalem for the worship of the one true God, Yahweh, figure prominently in the Deuteronomistic history, encompassing the books of Deuteronomy through II Kings, which most scholars agree was reduced to written form, although subject to exilic and post-exilic alterations and emendations, during the reign of the Judahist reformer Josiah from 641–609 BCE.
According to the account in the Book of Joshua, following a partial conquest of Canaan by the Israelite tribes shortly before 1200 BCE (the Jubusites still held Jerusalem), Joshua allocated the land among the twelve tribes. Judah's divinely ordained portion is described in Joshua 15 as encompassing most of the southern portion of the Land of Israel, including Jerusalem.
* Name: Heritage series #1. Lion of Judah
* Painter: Elena Kotliarker
* Wall size: 39" x 26" (99 X 67 cm).
* Original handmade acrylic painting on canvas
* Style: Modern, Abstract, Ancient world
* Certification of Authenticity in digital form provided
* Express shipping 3-4 days worldwide
Canvas. Pastel chalks, acrylic on the sand texture and finished with relief paint.
This painting is shipped rolled and UNSTRETCHED. You will need to have it stretched at a framer in your area before it will be ready to hang. The declared size is after stretching.